Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Flu time!!!! Can anyone help?

Well, I guess the title says it all. It's flu time in my little town which means everyone will get it, and sickness will rotate around and around as if it was in a big toilet bowl. We are set in a little valley which is beautiful but the air never seems to clear out, not to mention the fact that as a small town we just keep reinfecting each other. We moved here about 5 years ago and I just love it. I've noticed though that everybody is related to each other, everybody. It's a little creepy to be honest. I've always wanted to live in a small town and if truth be told, I could live in an even smaller one happily. Anyway, my girls and husband are coming down with the stomach flu and our financial situation is such that we can't afford to have my husband or daughter out of work long. I was wondering if anyone had any remedies that might speed this up or even just make them more comfortable while they are going through it. I would really appreciate any help, and thank you in advance.

We bought a business 6 years ago and actually moved here for that specific purpose. Due to the economy, especially in this state (Idaho), we very quickly went from a half a million dollar a year business to losing everything. It was so fast, I still can't believe it happened. I don't mind so much what we lost (sort of) but my husband and I really have a problem with owing people money and not seeing any way to pay it all back. In the blink of an eye everything changed and we now struggle to put food on the table. I'm not whining, just stating the facts. I'm sure there are so many people out there in the same situation or worse and I wish things would turn around quickly, but I'm afraid it will be a while yet. I hope I'm wrong.

My sister and her family are coming home tonight from a two week cruise and I'm really excited to see them. We live next door to them as they very generously let us move a mobile home onto their 5 acres. Funny thing, I've been with Mark for 27 years and she's been with Jim for 25 years and we just discovered a few months ago that the guys were related. They are actually second cousins. It really is a small world. I hope you all have a great night and a blessed evening.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm your first follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I saw your blog on Friday Follow and came over! I'm a pediatric rheumatology nurse, and I'll be doing our local lupus walk next weekend! I hope that you have a great weekend!

    Take care,
    Katie

    www.ktc4unc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katie, I hope you have a great one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Mass Hole Mommy. Thank you and I'll return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.
    Or Text me on +1-502-2334-479 for more expliant.

    ReplyDelete