Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hey, can you get addicted to blogging?

Ok, so it is painfully obvious that I'm new to blogging, I've only been on here about a week or so (too lazy to check right now). I'm stumbling around with this blog hopping (like New Friends Friday) and with all the ins and outs of posting, commenting and following. I've discovered this entire subculture here, people who have their own language and way of communicating back and forth. But OMGosh, did you guys know that there are free craft ideas, recipes and sewing patterns all over this site? Tips on fashion and home decorating and I'm not sure what else, I haven't gotten that far yet. Well, I sat down Friday to do this blog hopping thing and started visiting all these sites and then I just couldn't stop. I was on most of Fri. until nearly 4am, got up at 9am, got back on and other than an hour and a half cooking, eating and cleaning dinner session, I was on until 2am. Each blogspot you go to can take you to a bunch of others and they will take you to even more, and so on and so on. I hopped and hopped and hopped. Ok, so I know this is not new to any of you guys, but I am totally enthralled with it all, so much so that I will have to show great restraint while on here. I mean, I wouldn't want this to become a serious problem in my life...LOL

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, it's totally addicting! But a nice distraction, yes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lots of fun and I've learned so much about decorating on a very tight budget! We're heading to Vegas til Thursday so I'll have some serious catching up to do when I get back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hoppin over:) Sorry to hear you are having issues too! And YES blogging is SOOO addicting! However, it does help get your mind off of "things" and feel "connected" to the rest off the world when you're at home all day:)
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease…Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Lupus.
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV, Herpes,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.
    Or Text me on +1-502-2334-479 for more expliant.

    ReplyDelete